Life update#1

         

Hey guys I hope that you have wonderful day. Today I want to share with you what I doing these days, what I thinking and everything else. These days I'm all into fangirling about K-pop group called BTS. My cousin ,sister and I are obsessed with them. My bias is totally Suga though I love them all. We are listening them all day and doing nothing which is not really good. That's what I doing these days.
Next thing is I'm all into mood that I don't care what other people thinking about me. I want to be myself and I don't want to pretend for someone  else that I'm someone who I'm really not. I want to express my feelings to the certain people but I'm too shy. Whenever someone says something to me that in some way hurt my feelings  I keep my opinion to myself which is really bad because sometimes it's too much pressure  in me and I express that on wrong people like on my sisters ,my mom and then  I'm really sad because I hurt their feelings.
Next things is that school is coming soon and I'm really scared because I'll be first grade of high school. It's all new for me, new professors, new class, friends and everything else.
I'm trying these few days that's left of summer break to use on best way possible.









That's all for this post ,I hope that you like it till next time:

                                                    Be the person you want to have in your life
                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                       xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts