Q&A

                                                                 Q&A

Hey guys today I'm going to do Q&A.I found some interesting questions that I think that you want to know about me so let's get started.

1.What is your full name?

My full name is Amerisa Džiho.


2.Are you named after anyone?


Yes.My grandpa(who passed away ,rest in peace) gave me this name because he knew one girl from neighborhood that he really loved like she was his daughter,and when I was born he named me her name.

3.What does your name mean?

My name means,,the one who leaves the legacy''.

4.Where are you from?

Bosnia and Herzegovina(Mostar)

5.Where were you born?

I'm born in Mostar.

6.Which of your parents are you closest to?

A little more to my mother,but that doesn't mean that I don't love the same my father.

7.What is your favorite drink?

I don't drink any drink except water,tee,and hot chocolate because I stop drinking soda or any drink for almost a year.

8.What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is enchiladas and any kind of soups that we in our country call,,Čorba''.

9.What is your eye color?

Color of my eyes is brown.

10.Who was your first Celebrity crush?

My first celebrity crush was Harry Styles(directioner forever)


That's all for today post I hope that you like and that you found out something interesting about me.Till next time :
                                                                            
                                                                                     XOXO

                                     Let your smile change the world.
                                      Not the world change your smile.
                                    

Comments

Popular Posts