#BTS Supplies Haul

                              




                               Hey guys  and welcome to my new post.Today I want share with you what I
                               bought for this school year.I don't know about you but I really love to buy school                                  supplies.Some things I still need to buy but I really want to share with you what I                                     got so let's into this....
                                 
                             On picture right up there you can see all things I bought so I will show you just my                                  favourite notebooks  and pencil case.



                               These are my favurite notebooks,they are very girly and when I saw them                                                        I need to have them.I don't need to describe them because you can
                                            all see on the pictures but one thing I need to say is that their quality
                                         is pretty good.Next thing is my pencil case .


                           Here you can see my pencil case and some pencils, ballpoint pen, corrector,eraser,
                           sharpener. I still need to buy some things  for my pencil case.
                           I really like my pencil case because it's have roses and material is denim.

               That's all for this post so I hope that you enjoyed and that you like my supplies for school.
                          Till next time:
                                                       
                                        Education is the most powerful             weapon which you can use to change 
            the world.                                   
                                                                                                                                            xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts