Family trip to Rujište

   Hello lovely people !I wish you a great day/night.Today I want to share with you my little family trip to Rujište.Maybe you don't know but I live in Mostar so Rujište isn't  far for me so we decide to go there .
Rujište is a mountain and  excursion which have a little village,a lot's of cottage and popular ,,Snježna kuća''.
We didn't need much time to come there maybe half an hour. When we came weather wasn't perfect because it was very cloudy and  every moment  I was expecting rain to start  fall.The air was so much nicer or  fresher  because it's on bigger altitude.




We had a little picnic near water source which was very nice until the rain  started to fall.We picked our stuff  and started running to the car which was the ending of our little family trip because after that we came home.But  I wouldn't be me if I didin't take some pictures so here are they:



 I'm sorry that this post is short but I hope that you liked and until next time:

                                                   
                                            smile,and let the world wonder why.

                                                           xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts