#OOTD First day of high school


Hello my lovely readers and welcome to the new post on my blog.

Today I want to share with you my ootd(outfit of the day)for the first day of                                        high school. So today on September third(03.09) was my first day in high                                              school.I was really nervous and I didn't know what to expect  luckly                                                    everything went great, our professor was really kind to us and I hope that this                                        school year will be great and that I will meet many friends.
         Let's get into my ootd:







                                                   T-SHIRT:H&M(basic white t-shirt)
                                                   SHIRT:LC Waikiki 
                                                           JEANS:Bershka(mom jeans)
                                                           SHOES:New Yorker
                                                           BELT AND BACKPACK(small):Local shop



I really hope you liked this post because I'm trying my best and I hope you understand and appreciate it.
 Till next time :

                                    People will stare.Make it worth their while.
                                                                                     
                                                                                                xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts