Favourite quotes from songs

                                   


                         

Hello lovely people!I wish you a great day/night and welcome to my new post,today I want to share with you my favourite quotes from songs.

So let's start.





1.First quote is from song,,So far away''-Suga(Bts)

                              ,, I live because I can't die.

                                Nothing is more miserable.

                          And lonely than not having something

                                 you want to do''.



2.Ikon-,,Love scenario''.

                           ,,I already miss you but I'm trying not to

                             I'll remember you like

                             A warm spring in a movie''.




3.Bts-,,Fake love''.

                               ,,I grew a flower that can't be bloomed

                                   in a dream that can't come true''.




4.Bts-,,Spring day''.


                                     ,,I wanna hold your hand

                               
  And go to the other side of the earth''.



5.Bts-,,Sea''.

                                 ,,In the end,we reached the mirage

                                    And it become our reality

                                   The scary desert

                             Become the ocean with our blood,sweat

                                               tears''.



6.Shawn Mendes-,,In my blood''.

                                            ,,Help me
                                          It's like the walls
                                                    caving in

                                    Sometimes I feel like giving up

                                             But I just can't

                                              It isn't in my blood''.




There is just some of my favourite quotes.You can see that most of the quotes are from BTS that's because some people say that they don't listen K-pop because they can't understand lyrcis which is very wrong.I really like their songs beacuse they sing about real life problems and I can relate to most of the songs.Also I listen one more K-pop group IKON and I really like them.

I recommend to all of you to listen K-pop(thank me later).

That's all for this post till next time:

                                                                                                                                             xoxo
 

                                             ,,People want to hear songs with the words                                                       they're afraid to say''.
                         

Comments

Popular Posts